by Mayer, Jane (2007)
Description: A Landmark edition for children, illustrated by Grace Paull. Colorful pictorial dust jacket has some chipping.. Published by Scholastic 2007 Very Good Condition. In our Flagship store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Engaging 16-page books on must-know, inspiring Americans. Features lively text, captions, realistic illustrations, glossaries, diagrams, and more. Correlate with Guided Reading Levels I and J. For use with Grades K2."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2007
- Listing Date: 02/15/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A