Not a proper album nor a greatest hits collection, the budget-priced Clint Black contains a selection of material from his first and second albums, Killin' Time and Put Yourself in My Shoes. Comprised entirely of album tracks, there are gems scattered throughout the record but there is simply no reason for this album to exist -- Killin' Time should be heard in its entirety, while not all of the good songs from Put Yourself in My Shoes are included. There is good music on Clint Black, but it's hard to call the album anything but a rip-off. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: RCA
- UPC: 078636615127