Better Together: 8 Ways Working With Women Leads To Extraordinary Products And Profits
Better Together provides powerful and implementable solutions to fostering gender equality in your business. As a result, your business will be more successful, your customers will be happier with better products/services, and your employees will be much more fulfilled. Women are one half of our species and over half of the earth s population. There is no product or service women don t buy. And yet, today only twenty-four women CEOs lead America s Fortune 500 companies. If you survey the landscape of founders who ve created the most successful companies of recent years, you will mostly find white males. Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Cheskey, Kalanick, Evan Spiegel captains of Facebook, Twitter, Airbnb, Snapchat revolutionary founders who have created massively valuable companies impacting billions. Does this mean that women don t have great ideas, that women don t build and lead great companies? The goal of Better Together is to provide managers, employees, CEOs, and board members a guide to build a sustainable robust female workforce at all levels.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Dublin
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781119452188
- ISBN: 111945218X
- Publication Year: 2017