Betty Crocker Learn With Betty: Essential Recipes And Techniques To Become A Confident Cook
Aimed at both new as well as more experienced cooks who want to take their cooking to the next level, Learn with Betty teaches readers how to cook by presenting 62 delicious, on-trend recipes, each with a technique key to the recipe. Once the technique is mastered, readers can move on to five more recipes using that skill. Learn how to make Cold Brew Coffee, then create Cold Brew Coffee Pie and Cold Brew Coffee S'More Squares. Cross-references point readers to other techniques they may need in the recipe, so they can create dishes like a pro. The new cook will have success with every recipe--such as making salad dressing from scratch; an experienced cook will enjoy the fresh flavor ideas for the oils and vinegars, and new salad combinations to wake up this everyday dish. No matter what the reader's level of expertise, Learn with Betty meets them where they are, and deliciously expands their cooking expertise.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Dublin
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Betty Crocker
- ISBN-13: 9781328497673
- ISBN: 1328497674
- Publication Year: 2018