Between Life And Death
An endless, broiling summer bakes the deaders that roam the world. Veronica feels stuck in limbo while she waits for news that might bring an end to the nightmare that has overtaken their world. Between bashing heads and scavenging for what's left, it's all she can do to keep on going. Back at the warehouse complex, the rest of the group keeps watch over their group of captive in-betweeners and tries to stay alive. At long last, Veronica finds a package left by Princeton and Violet at their drop-off point. Everything is finally going their way and a cure for the in-betweeners might finally be within their grasp.But, nothing is easy in the post-nanite world of deaders and in-betweeners. Not everyone wants a cure for the nanite plague. Around every shiny, white cloud is a deep, black lining. This time, the clouds are smoke and there is a storm coming. Between Life and Death is book three in the exciting, post-apocalyptic Between Life and Death trilogy. With mild language and occasional violence, (and some very gross undead), this series is suitable for ages 16 and up.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781512223019
- ISBN: 1512223018
- Publication Year: 2015