Beyond The Biomass: Compositional And Functional Analysis Of Soil Microbial Communities
Many soil microbiologists believe that the biomass concept needs extending to acknowledge the diversity of microbial form and function which exists within the total microbial pool. The main thrust of this book is to provide an international forum to report and discuss contemporary ideas in relation to characterizing complex microbial communities and their funtional analysis, especially in regards to nutrient cycling.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471950967
- ISBN: 0471950963
- Publication Year: 1994