Bg: Scenario Book 019
by Robert Dougherty (2007)
Description: This 23 page booklet is in very good condition with very little wear and tear. No marks, no creases, no folds, very clean copy. Tight stapled binding. The Battleground Scenario Book contains eight exciting battle scenarios for Battleground: Fantasy Warfare, the award-winning tabletop wargame in which cards, rather than painted models, represent your forces. Each scenario includes a story introduction, army lists, setup explanation and diagram, plus victory conditions and special rules. The entire rulebook is printed in four colors with lots of art. First Contact, the book’s final scenario, includes cut-out versions of the cards needed to play, making it possible for a new player to try Battleground out using just the scenario book (after downloading rules from the website). . Published by Your Move Games 2007 Very Good Condition. In our Greenfield store. Item Format: Paperback
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Date: 2007
- Listing Date: 06/12/2019
- Sold By: HPB Greenfield
- Ships From: WI, United States
- Available Quantity: 1