Bible Study Journal: Narrow Rule
The purpose of any journal is to give you a place to keep of record of the work you are doing. In this case the work is studying the Bible. This study is meant to be a private record of your thoughts, questions, and even arguments with God. Rest assured that it is all right to have questions about the Bible. It's all right to have doubts and even arguments with God about what you read. By voicing these questions, doubts, and disagreements, you are more likely to one day get the answers you seek. Even Jesus said, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and the door shall be opened unto you. Matthew 7:7 If you don t ask, seek, and knock, you re less likely to obtain that which you seek. Most of the time what you seek is in plain sight, but that is not always true. Jesus spoke in parables sometimes to keep the insincere from treating truth lightly.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781503056770
- ISBN: 1503056775
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: JOU