Big Data And Knowledge Sharing In Virtual Organizations
Knowledge in its pure state is tacit in nature-difficult to formalize and communicate-but can be converted into codified form and shared through both social interactions and the use of IT-based applications and systems. Even though there seems to be considerable synergies between the resulting huge data and the convertible knowledge, there is still a debate on how the increasing amount of data captured by corporations could improve decision making and foster innovation through effective knowledge-sharing practices. Big Data and Knowledge Sharing in Virtual Organizations provides innovative insights into the influence of big data analytics and artificial intelligence and the tools, methods, and techniques for knowledge-sharing processes in virtual organizations. The content within this publication examines cloud computing, machine learning, and knowledge sharing. It is designed for government officials and organizations, policymakers, academicians, researchers, technology developers, and students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Engineering Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522575191
- ISBN: 1522575197
- Publication Year: 2019