Birth Asphyxia, An Issue Of Clinics In Perinatology
The Guest Editors have assembled top experts to provide the most current and clinically relevant articles devoted to Birth Asyphyxia. Articles in this issue are devoted to: Neonatal Transition After Birth; Pathophysiology of Birth Asphyxia; Perinatal Asphyxia from the Obstetrical Standpoint: Diagnosis and Interventions; Stillbirths: U.S. and Global Perspectives; Novel Approaches to Resuscitation and the Impact on Birth Asphyxia; Multiorgan Dysfunction and its Management After Birth Asphyxia; Neonatal Encephalopathy and Update on Therapeutic Hypothermia and Other Novel Therapeutics; Biomarkers in Neonatal Encephalopathy; Imaging and Other Diagnostics in Neonatal Encephalopathy; Asphyxia in the Premature Infant; The role of the NeoNeuro Unit for Birth Asphyxia; Long-term Cognitive Outcomes of Birth Asphyxia and the Contribution of Identified Perinatal Asphyxia to Cerebral Palsy; Global Burden, Epidemiologic Trends, and Prevention of Intrapartum Related Deaths in Low-resource Settings; and Neonatal Resuscitation in Low-resource Settings.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323462631
- ISBN: 0323462634
- Publication Year: 2016