Blake Of Scotland Yard [Serial]
Silver-haired silent film leading man Herbert Rawlinson plays Scotland Yard inspector Sir James Blake in this 15-episode serial. Blake has financed a death ray designed by young inventor Ralph Byrd. The ray will be a boon to mankind (sure!) so long as it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. Those hands belong to "The Scorpion", a hooded mystery villain in league with a Teutonic munitions manufacturer. After several weeks' worth of hidden panels, explosions, kidnappings and other activity, the Scorpion is revealed to be....Aw, you'll guess it in episode one. Blake of Scotland Yard was put together with spit and vinegar by pinch-penny independent producer Sam Katzman. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alpha Video
- UPC: 089218677198
- Region: Region 0