Blame The Child It's Easier: Learning Difficulties Can Be Solved!
What causes underachievement in students? Does the fault lie with the child, or is the Education System flawed? If you teach a student badly for a long time, there is a strong chance that disability will develop... Teachers are so valuable! Parents have such good intentions! What more should they know to help ensure that the child receives the Best Education? **** I found this book so interesting. I love it. I would love to see it in all college courses, in every teacher's hands and parents Charla White This is a book that parents can read quickly and be informed. This is a book that all college students interested in teaching should read and take to heart! Gabriella Kovac This is a provocative book that should motivate teachers and educational administrators ... I recommend this book be read by anyone wishing to be a parent or a teacher. A must-read education handbook for parents and teachers offering real solutions. Kathy Raffaelli
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781517765163
- ISBN: 1517765161
- Publication Year: 2015