Director Charly Cantor's offbeat British vampire tale concerns a synthetic woman (Lee Blakemore from the Rula Lenska vehicle Paradise Grove) whose blood is a heroin-like drug with powerful effects on those who drink it; however, she must replace every unit of blood she loses with nine units from human veins. Adrian Rawlins (Breaking the Waves) stars as the scientist who created Blakemore for "Project Elixir," and soon finds himself dangerously walking the line between love and narcotic addiction. Phil Cornwell, Nicolas Harvey, and Paul Herzberg co-star. Cantor also made the wistful ghost story Furnished Room. Robert Firsching, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Asylum Pictures
- UPC: 686340140431
- Region: Region [unknown]