The women of Memory have curtailed most nighttime activities. They now look over their shoulders and have learned not to trust anyone. Young women are being kidnapped, their bodies later found with organs removed. The coroner discovers IV lines still inserted in the latest victimA[a?a[s veins. For what purpose? What was being injectedA[a?aor extracted? Dr. Stephen Hall, director of the prestigious Pinehurst Institute, fights for funding without government restrictions to continue his research. His dream is to cure patients afflicted with diseases traditional medicine cannot help. Detective Harley Rhodes is warned not to trust anyone. When he goes to interview a A[a?AmoleA[a?A he finds another murder. After Harley is wounded and his car is blown up, he realizes he has to trust someoneA[a?ahe cannot investigate without help! He elicits the aid of rookie Jim Bryant, and they begin to fill in some puzzle pieces.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781413702521
- ISBN: 141370252X
- Publication Year: 2003