Blood & Magic: The Official Strategy Guide
Organize your magic resources to enter into combat with gamers, computer and board based, who enjoy TSR games. Contestants become more and more powerful through successively different scenarios. Blood and Magic: The Official Strategy Guide will help players become proficient as they use the modem to enter duals with friends hundreds of miles away.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dk Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780761504900
- ISBN: 0761504907
- Publication Year: 1996