Blood, Sweat, And Pixels: The Triumphant, Turbulent Stories Behind How Video Games Are Made
Takes readers on an odyssey behind the scenes of video-game development, exploring the artistic challenges, technical impossibilities, marketplace demands and more behind such games as Halo Wars, Stardew Valley, Diablo 3, Destiny, Uncharted 4 and more. Original. 25,000 Video-game tie-ins.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Hurstbourne
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- ISBN-13: 9780062651235
- ISBN: 0062651234
- Publication Year: 2017