For use in schools and libraries only. As a National Park Service Ranger, Anna Pigeon has dealt with all manner of crime, but she's out of her depth when the daughter of her friend Heath Jarrod is driven to the edge of suicide by a vicious cyber-bullying campaign. With Anna about to start her new post at Acadia National Park, Heath decides they will join Anna and stay on a small island nearby. But the move across the country doesn't solve the problem: the stalker follows them. Making matters worse, a brutal murder is committed soon after Anna's arrival in Acadia.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Prebind
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Turtleback Books
- ISBN-13: 9780606408288
- ISBN: 0606408282
- Publication Year: 2018