by Mark Nicholls (2003)
Description: First Edition. Stellar book on the Boeing 737 features over 250 illustrations, interior layouts and cockpit views, opertators tables and technical data, and future plans and business jets.. Published by Motorbooks Intl 2003 Fine Condition. In our Tukwila store.Dimensions: Folio (12 x 19) Item Format: Trade
Synopsis: The Boeing 737 is the most widespread short- to medium-range airliner in commercial service worldwide. Since its introduction in the late 1960s, it has equipped hundreds of airlines and transported millions of passengers. With even the older variants still in service in large numbers and strong orders for the New Generation models, the 737 will continue to play a leading role in commercial air travel for many years.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade
- Date: 2003
- Listing Date: 02/10/2018
- Sold By: HPB Tukwila
- Ships From: WA, United States
- Available Quantity: 1