Bone Adaptation: In Silico Approach
This book focuses on the systems biomechanics of bone remodeling that provide a multiscale platform for bone adaptation, spanning the cellular, tissue, and organ levels. The mathematical model explained in each section provides concrete examples of in silico approaches for bone adaptation. It will be immensely useful for readers interested in bone morphology and metabolism and will serve as an effective bridge connecting mechanics, cellular and molecular biology, and medical sciences. These in silico approaches towards exploring the mechanisms by which the functioning of dynamic living systems is established and maintained have potential for facilitating the efforts of graduate students and young researchers pioneering new frontiers of biomechanics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9784431565123
- ISBN: 4431565124
- Publication Year: 2018