Born For It: 90 Days & 90 Ways To Discover Your Gifts And Purpose
Born For It by popular blogger and youth pastor Carson Case is a relatable and honest book of 90 meditations written especially for young adults longing to find authentic ways to connect with God. This interactive devotional-like book will inspire readers to identify their passions, strengths, and talents, then relate those gifts to real life and feel confident, brave, and empowered to positively impact the world one day at a time. Readings include topics such as finding yourself, learning to hear and trust God's voice, staying calm in life's storms, and living into your purpose. This engaging book features an engaging and designed color interior, Scripture from the bestselling New International Version (NIV) translation, and space for journaling.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Lynnwood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN-13: 9780310767350
- ISBN: 0310767350
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: ACT CSM