Born Free: A New Adventure
In this made-for-TV sequel to 1966's Born Free, Jonathan Brandis and Ariana Richards play Rand and Val, a pair of American teenagers who, while in Africa, come to the rescue of a lioness who has been tamed by hunters. The lioness' best hope for survival is to be returned to the wild, and now Rand and Val have the daunting task of teaching the animal a lifetime of survival skills in a mere three weeks. Born Free: A New Adventure also features Linda Purl and Christopher Noth. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Sony
- UPC: 043396444256
- Region: Region [unknown]