Botulinum Toxin Treatment In Clinical Medicine: A Disease Oriented Approach
This book provides BoNT treatment menus for symptom-oriented therapy in 14 different disease categories.Each chapter starts with a brief description of the disease and its current treatment followed by an evidenced-based upon the published assertions of the Therapeutic Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology. Each chapter includes case histories from editor's vast experience of over 25 years with BoNT therapy and description of injection techniques enhanced by illustrative figures. Botulinum Toxin Treatment in Clinical Medicine includes an additional introductory chapter that discusses molecular structure, mechanism of action, toxin serotypes, immunogenicity and safety issues. Meanwhile, a concluding chapter provides information on potential future application of these toxins' for treating symptoms of other specific diseases.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319560373
- ISBN: 3319560379
- Publication Year: 2017