Botulinum Toxin Treatment Of Pain Disorders
This book provides an authoritative overview of botulinum neurotoxin (BoNT) treatment menus for 14 pain categories with an evidence based literature review on each pain disorder, illustrative figures along with brief video clips showing the techniques and patient interviews. Introductory chapters cover basic information about the mechanism, function and the analgesic effects of the BoNTs based on the data derived from animal studies. Clinical chapters define pain in conditions such as post-herpetic and post-traumatic neuralgias, plantar fasciitis, low back pain, post-surgical pain syndromes and migraine in detail, provide discussion of current modes of treatment and updated information on BoNT therapy. Each chapter also includes illustrative case histories. Botulinum Toxin Treatment of Pain Disorders will prove an invaluable resource for clinicians and researchers involved in the treatment of pain disorders including neurologists, pain medicine specialists, anesthesiologists, internists, those conducting research in pharmacology and toxicology as well as students in these areas.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9781493948826
- ISBN: 1493948822
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Reprint