Bowen Theory's Secrets: Revealing The Hidden Life Of Families
Murray Bowen (1913-1990) was the first to study the family in a live-in setting and describe specific details about how families function as systems. His theories dominated family therapy for decades. This book, written by one of his closet collaborators, updates his still-radical theory with the latest approaches to understanding emotional development.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: W W Norton & Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780393708127
- ISBN: 0393708128
- Publication Year: 2019