Bradt Zanzibar: Pemba Mafia
The Bradt guide was the first travel guide to concentrate exclusively on Zanzibar and Pemba. This sixth edition brings every aspect of travel on the islands up to date, from sourcing hotels to creating an individual itinerary from the selection of landmarks, markets, and activities detailed in the guide. Fascinating background on the history and culture of the islands, a thorough section on land and marine wildlife, and a guide to the architectural treasures of Stone Town will help the traveler discover many aspects of Zanzibar.Features include:>Getting to Zanzibar and island transport links>New chapter on Mafia Island in addition to Zanzibar and Pemba islands>Detailed natural history and conservation written by experts>Extensive coverage of island culture: festivals, markets, arts and crafts>A comprehensive range of essential information including health, watersports, and the Swahili language
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bradt Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781841621579
- ISBN: 1841621579
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 6