Brain Fitness 2: Sight And Sound
Join the world's most respected neuroscientists, psychologists, and neurobiologists as they explore the reasons why our brains may hold the key to our independence in this documentary special hosted by Peter Coyote. Every waking moment, our brains take in information. We make important decisions based on the way we perceive this information, so what happens as we get older, and the signals we receive from our ears and eyes becomes less reliable? Could we do something to dramatically impact these abilities? In this documentary, some of the world's most innovative experts reveal why the brain could be capable of changing and adapting even later in life. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: PBS Video
- UPC: 841887010283
- Region: Region 1