Brain Fitness Program
This 100 minute program takes a look at the brain and its ability to change and adapt itself based on what it's presented with. Dr. Michael Merzenich of the University of California and his team of scientists present a series of computer stimuli developed to encourage this growth and adaptation within the brain so that viewers can improve their own brain function. Cammila Collar, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: TOPICS ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 781735603321
- Region: Region 0