Brain Source Localization Using Eeg Signal Analysis
Of the research areas devoted to biomedical sciences, the study of the brain remains a field that continually attracts interest due to the vast range of people afflicted with debilitating brain disorders and those interested in ameliorating its effects. To discover the roots of maladies and grasp the dynamics of brain functions, researchers and practitioners often turn to a process known as brain source localization, which assists in determining the source of electromagnetic signals from the brain. Aiming to promote both treatments and understanding of brain ailments, ranging from epilepsy and depression to schizophrenia and Parkinson's disease, the authors of this book provide a comprehensive account of current developments in the use of neuroimaging techniques for brain analysis. Their book addresses a wide array of topics, including EEG forward and inverse problems, the application of classical MNE, LORETA, Bayesian based MSP, and its modified version, M-MSP. Within the ten chapters that comprise this book, clinicians, researchers, and field experts concerned with the state of brain source localization will find a store of information that can assist them in the quest to enhance the quality of life for people living with brain disorders.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: --
- Publisher: CRC Press
- ISBN-13: 9781498799348
- ISBN: 1498799345
- Publication Year: 2017