Alan Ladd is Choya, a cowboy con man working in cahoots with evil Leffingwell (Keith), who kidnapped the son of the Lavery family twenty-five years earlier. Choya poses as the long lost boy who returns to the family homestead a grown man in order to claim his fortune. After being accepted an assimilating himself into the family, Choya's conscience gets the best of him, and he straps on his guns to rescue the real heir.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB South Lamar
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Paramount Home Entertainment
- UPC: 097360500943
- Region: Region 1