Breaking The Sound Barrier: The Journey Beyond Tinnitus
You are not a victim. You are a creator. Millions of people experience constant ringing or hissing sounds in their ears and head. Science and traditional medicine are currently unable to pinpoint a definitive cause. Despite the feelings of isolation, frustration and fear, you can reclaim the peace of Inner Quiet. We are living in astonishing times. A wondrous marriage is taking place between the two hemispheres of the brain; the intuitive, spiritual right and mechanistic, temporal left. You can now embrace both halves of your physical self and learn to live as a complete person, simply by lowering your resistance to the well being that exists all around you. Your body is guided by your mind and your mind is inspired by your spirit. The moment your desire for change is greater than your fear of change, you will accomplish miracles. You are a pioneer on a great journey of self-discovery. Your destination is joyous health.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781905605033
- ISBN: 190560503X
- Publication Year: 2006