Breatheology: The Art Of Conscious Breathing
Teaches how to become aware of your breathing and how to train it, you will be able to learn to breathe properly. Your body will immedi ately absorb more oxygen and after a short time you will have more energy and gain greater mental calmness.It covers how to: Advantages of efficient breathing.Gain more energy in your daily life Become better at managing stress Optimize your work and sport performances Avoid illnesses and get well faster Minimize chronic or transient pain Become happier and more positive Live a healthier and longer life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Idelson Gnocchi Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781928649342
- ISBN: 1928649343
- Publication Year: 2010