Brief Interviews With Hideous Men
Directed by John Krasinski, Starring John Krasinski, Michael Cerveris, Josh Charles, Ben Shenkman, Christopher Meloni, Ben Gibbard, Dominic Cooper, Bobby Cannavale, Lou Taylor Pucci, Timothy Hutton, Julianne Nicholson, Max Minghella, Denis O'Hare, Will ForteWritten by John Krasinski, Michael Cerveris, Josh Charles, Ben Shenkman, Christopher Meloni, Ben Gibbard, Dominic Cooper, Bobby Cannavale, Lou Taylor Pucci, Timothy Hutton, Julianne Nicholson, Max Minghella, Denis O'Hare, Will Forte
"Based on the book by David Foster Wallace. Adapted and directed by John Krasinski, BRIEF INTERVIEWS WITH HIDEOUS MEN is a darkly funny and disturbing exploration of men and their complex relationships with women. A graduate student endeavors to explore the male psyche for her thesis by interviewing a cross-section of men. The men?s twisted and revealing stories are juxtaposed against the backdrop of her own experience. As she begins to listen closely to the men around her, she must ultimately reconcile herself to the darkness that lies below the surface of human interactions."
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: HPB Kansas City
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: IFC Films
- UPC: 030306184395
- Region: Region 1