Bright Side Of The Road: A Spiritual Journey Through Breast Cancer
An empowering book for anyone on a journey that has suddenly taken an unexpected turn. Created from Anne Marie's journal entries during ten months of diagnosis, surgeries, chemotherapy and radiation treatments, her story will challenge and inspire you on your own journey towards healing. Hold her hand as she fully explores the difficult and complex emotions that exist at every stage of this journey. She bravely addresses themes such as: doctor-patient relationships, fear, communication, humor, anger, gratitude, patience, managing relationships, sexuality, expectations, self-nurturing, prayer, affirmations, and spiritual connection. Includes abundant resources, a chapter for caregivers, plus an mp3 file of a soothing guided meditation that Anne Marie wrote and used during her surgeries and treatments.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Olathe
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781442173880
- ISBN: 1442173882
- Publication Year: 2009