A colorfully illustrated, pocket-size picture book biography of the Buddha.Gautama Buddha lived and taught in ancient India between the 6th and 4th centuries B.C.E. It is said that he was a prince before he renounced his former life in order to search for the cycle of rebirth and an end to suffering. He founded the religion of Buddhism, which has hundreds of millions of followers to this day and is the world's fourth largest religion. Pocket Bios are full of personality, introducing readers to fascinating figures from history with simple storytelling and cheerful illustrations. Titles include men and women from history, exploration, the sciences, the arts, the ancient world, and more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Roaring Brook
- ISBN-13: 9781250168887
- ISBN: 1250168880
- Publication Year: 2019