Buddhist Meditation In Stress Management
This book gives insight into the many aspects of stress, and shows how we can develop skillful ways to deal with stress and prevent burnout and other stress-related complaints. The author examines the various forms of stress we experience at work and in our private lives, giving particular attention to the causes of stress. He also explains the important role that awareness plays in managing and preventing stress, then looks at insight meditation as a practical method of mindfulness training and as a path to inner freedom. After describing the benefits of insight meditation, he reveals how it can improve our energy management and help us recover from or prevent burnout.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Silkworm Books
- ISBN-13: 9789749511299
- ISBN: 9749511298
- Publication Year: 2008