Build Your Own Christmas Movie Romance: Pick Your Plot, Meet Your Man, And Create The Holiday Love Story Of A Lifetime
Create the Christmas Romance of Your Dreams Scene by Scene, Twist by Charmingly Predictable Twist Slip on your favorite Christmas sweater, cozy up to a crackling fire, sip some spiced eggnog, and prepare to experience the ultimate holiday love story. But instead of watching it on some cheesy cable channel, open this book and put yourself in the director's chair. First, decide where your romance will unfold. Will it be a small town with a festive name, or a generic European kingdom? Just make your choice and read how the magic unfolds. When it's time to meet your man--do you prefer a hunky mailman, a hunky executive, or a hunky nemesis? Each choice will take you down a totally different path that all somehow end up making for a perfect made-for-TV romance. Will your Christmas activity montage include baking cookies, walking through a holiday festival, or volunteering at a children's home? Will you choose to include a generically bearded old man who perhaps could maybe be Santa Claus? Choice by hilarious choice, you'll make your way closer and closer to the big payoff--the picture perfect, most romantic final kiss ever. And when you've savored that last bit of snowy, romantic goodness, don't be glum. Turn back to page one and start a new love story. With over 1,000 possible stories the happily-ever-afters never stop happening.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Greenbriar
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Ulysses Press
- ISBN-13: 9781612439440
- ISBN: 1612439446
- Publication Year: 2019