Building Blocks Of Character: Using The Book Of Proverbs In Daily Life
Have you ever wondered what the Book of Proverbs contains? If you are already familiar with it, have you wondered how these short, wise sayings could make your life and relationships more successful? The author has organized this book of the Bible into categories, such as emotions, behavior, relationships, communication, and finances, which are issues we face on a daily, if not hourly, basis. "How can I better my marriage?" "How can I stop anger from ruining my life?" "What can I do to better manage my finances?" This book answers your questions in an easy-to-read, easy-to-apply manner by giving examples from the author's personal and professional experiences as a psychotherapist. You've never seen it explained in this way before! Come, read, and start making changes immediately.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781425978426
- ISBN: 1425978428
- Publication Year: 2007