Building Bone Vitality: A Revolutionary Diet Plan To Prevent Bone Loss And Reverse Osteoporosis
Challenges popular beliefs about diet and prescription medications to counsel women on how to prevent bone loss and potentially reverse osteoporosis through a safe, dairy- and drug-free program that places an emphasis on low-acid, plant-based foods. Original.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB St Louis Park
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780071600194
- ISBN: 0071600191
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 1