Building Honda K Series Engine Performance
The all-new K-series engines are now found in all Honda and Acura performance models, and are also becoming the engine swap of choice. You’ll find chapters detailing upgrades to the intake, exhaust, cylinder heads, camshafts, and short block, as well as on how to add turbochargers, superchargers, and nitrous oxide. Don’t spend your hard-earned cash figuring out what works and what doesn’t—pick up Building Honda K-Series Engine Performance and know for sure.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cartech Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781932494419
- ISBN: 1932494413
- Publication Year: 2007