Rob Green makes his feature debut with this moody horror flick about war, paranoia, and unspeakable evil. As the Allies close in around the Nazis, pounding them with relentless air strikes, a band of Germans takes refuge from the onslaught in a concrete bunker deep in the Black Forest. Long-forgotten tunnels extend from the bunker, further into the wilderness. Shell-shocked and exhausted, the survivors argue about provisions and strategies during a lull in fighting. As they slip into sleep, the horrors, murders, and plagues that rocked Europe for centuries seep into their souls. When the next wave of attacks threatens to blow them to smithereens, the war-weary group ventures deeper and deeper into the tunnels as they combat fear and insanity. Jason Flemyng, Charley Boorman, and Andrew Lee Potts star in this film which was screened at the 2001 Toronto Film Festival. Jonathan Crow, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: MTI HOME VIDEO
- UPC: 039414560053
- Region: Region [unknown]