But Now I Get It
But Now I Get It is the biblical answer to a lot of questions that I had about my life. The public tends to be shocked at seeing unwed mothers, couples that live together but are not married, children not getting along with their siblings, and people having affairs. I hear at least once a day "How could they do that?" about one situation or another. This would not be so confounding if we would only start at the beginning...the Bible. The word says, "There is nothing new under the sun." But Now I Get It points out how relationship issues have always existed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Pub & Enterprises Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781624637520
- ISBN: 1624637523
- Publication Year: 2015