By Land, Sky & Sea: Three Realms Of Shamanic Witchcraft
For Witches and Pagans of all traditions and paths, By Land, Sky & Sea will help you develop an intimate understanding of the magickal lore and traditions of modern shamanic pathworking. Based upon the Celtic realms of land, sky, and sea, this wise and unique book explores the ancient trinity and its Greek, Hawaiian, Hindu, Stregheria, and Wiccan customs. Gede Parma guides you through effective methods for working in the three realms, culminating in powerful rituals for each. Gain basic skills in breathwork, omenwalking, divination, and celebrating the body through dance Learn techniques for energy work and expanding consciousness, such as astral projection, clearing and balancing the chakras, and clairvoyance Enact true shamanic practices of trance, vision journeying, channeling, oracle reading, initiation, and rebirth Praise: "Lyrical, anecdotal, and practical . . . This book will engage and refresh the seasoned practitioner of modern Witchcraft and enlighten the novice equally. Recommended." Kala Trobe, author of The Witch's Guide to Life
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780738722825
- ISBN: 0738722820
- Publication Year: 2010