By Land, Sky & Sea: Three Realms Of Shamanic Witchcraft
For Witches and Pagans of all traditions and paths, By Land, Sky & Sea will help you develop an intimate understanding of the magickal lore and traditions of modern shamanic pathworking. Based upon the Celtic realms of land, sky, and sea, this wise and unique book explores the ancient trinity and its Greek, Hawaiian, Hindu, Stregheria, and Wiccan customs. Gede Parma guides you through effective methods for working in the three realms, culminating in powerful rituals for each. Gain basic skills in breathwork, omenwalking, divination, and celebrating the body through dance Learn techniques for energy work and expanding consciousness, such as astral projection, clearing and balancing the chakras, and clairvoyance Enact true shamanic practices of trance, vision journeying, channeling, oracle reading, initiation, and rebirth Praise: "Lyrical, anecdotal, and practical . . . This book will engage and refresh the seasoned practitioner of modern Witchcraft and enlighten the novice equally. Recommended." Kala Trobe, author of The Witch's Guide to Life
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780738722825
- ISBN: 0738722820
- Publication Year: 2010