C++ Programming: From Problem Analysis To Program Design
Ideal for a lab setting, the LAB MANUAL FOR C++ PROGRAMMING: FROM PROBLEM ANALYSIS TO PROGRAM DESIGN, FIFTH EDITION, includes numerous hands-on exercises for additional student practice. Designed to accompany the first 17 chapters of D.S. Malik's C++ programming text, this lab manual offers an applied approach for tackling difficult introductory programming topics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Course Technology Ptr
- ISBN-13: 9780538798105
- ISBN: 0538798106
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 5 LAB