Calculus With Curvilinear Coordinates: Problems And Solutions
This book presents problems and solutions in calculus with curvilinear coordinates. Vector analysis can be performed in different coordinate systems, an optimal system considers the symmetry of the problem in order to reduce calculatory difficulty. The book presents the material in arbitrary orthogonal coordinates, and includes the discussion of parametrization methods as well as topics such as potential theory and integral theorems. The target audience primarily comprises university teachers in engineering mathematics, but the book may also be beneficial for advanced undergraduate and graduate students alike.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030004156
- ISBN: 3030004155
- Publication Year: 2018