Can You Keep Your Faith In College
Is It Possible?Temptation abounds in this collegiate world immersed intheworld. So,canyou keep a God-centered, adventure-based, Christ-driven life throughout college? Abbie Smith found the answer to be a resounding YES! Packed with encouragement specifically for these trying years,Can You Keep Your Faith in Collegecompiles experiences shared by students from more than thirty-five schools across the nation. You're not alone in the struggle to maintain the faith you carried with you when you first set foot on campus. The book targets pertinent issues including, "The Transition," academics, dorm life, peer pressure, extracurricular activities, sports, Greek life, dating, studying abroad, racial relations, and "God's Surprise Encounters." Don't let your faith whittle away; build it up! It's what defines you.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Greenfield
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Multnomah Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781590526699
- ISBN: 1590526694
- Publication Year: 2006