Cancer As A Wake Up Call: An Oncologist's Integrative Approach To What You Can Do To Become Whole Again
"A traditionally educated oncologist presents a cutting-edge, whole-person approach to cancer's treatment and causes. Cancer as a Wake-Up Call is an easy-to-read guide to an integrative approach to preventing and treating cancer. Conventional medicine focuses on attacking cancer cells, but doesn't address why a person gets sick. But cancer is a systemic disease manifesting a global condition locally. In this well-researched volume, oncologist Mariacute; a Laura Nasi, MD offers holistic approaches to cancer. Rather than trying to disprove traditional methods of dealing with cancer, she demonstrates the limitations of seeing and treating cancer merely as an invader that must be eradicated; why do some people's bodies metabolize mutations without forming cancer while someone else exposed to the same carcinogens develops cancer? Why do some people see cancer return after it's eradicated while others see no remission? Nasi invites the reader to look at cancer from a whole-person perspective that takes into account experiences, environment, and the full picture"--
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: North Atlantic Books
- ISBN-13: 9781623172961
- ISBN: 1623172969
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1