Cannabis For Dummies
Make informed decisions about the benefits of using cannabis Pot is hot--for good reason. To date, 30 states have legalized medical marijuana to the tune of nearly $11B in consumer spending. Whether it's to help alleviate symptoms of an illness or for adults to use recreationally, more people every day are turning to marijuana. Cannabis For Dummies presents the science behind the use of this amazingly therapeutic plant. Inside, you'll find the hands-on knowledge and education you need to make an informed decision about your cannabis purchase, as a patient and a consumer. Decide for yourself if marijuana is right for you Manage aches and pains Gain insight on the effects and possible symptom relief Enjoy both sweet and savory edibles Navigate the legal requirements If you're curious about cannabis, everything you need to discover its many benefits is a page away!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- ISBN-13: 9781119550662
- ISBN: 1119550661
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1