Caring For An Elderly Person At Home
Are you caring for, or intending to care, for an elderly friend or relative and would like to make their life at home a viable and worthwhile alternative to residential care? Perhaps the prospect of caring seems overwhelming and you feel the need for some emotional or physical support. Then this book has been written for you. My book is not aimed at care workers who are trained to care, but at unpaid carers who are caring out of a sense of compassion, family loyalty or out of love. Caring For An Elderly Person At Home is not a textbook, but a friendly guide based on my own experiences of caring for elderly people in their own homes. I hope it will help with advice on the day-to-day tasks of caring and coping with important issues, such as failing health, poor mobility and financial matters. You will also find advice on how to obtain professional help when necessary.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780755216482
- ISBN: 0755216482
- Publication Year: 2014