Cars Of Cuba
Cubans call them cacharros: the gorgeous old American cars of the '40s and '50s that can be found throughout the country. There are classic Chevrolets, Fords, Lincolns, Cadillacs, Packards, Oldsmobiles, Buicks, De Sotos, Dodges, Pontiacs, Studebakers, Thunderbirds, Ramblers, and more, all from Detroit's golden age and all still on the road. Cars of Cuba - with an introduction by Cristina Garcia, author of the novel Dreaming in Cuban, and fifty-three color photographs by Joshua Greene - is a visit to the greatest American car museum in the world!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harry N Abrams Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780810926318
- ISBN: 0810926318
- Publication Year: 1995