Cassette From My Ex: Stories And Soundtracks Of Lost Loves
Sixty noted writers and musicians wax poetic about their own experiences with cassette mix tapes, an art form turned nostalgia due to the advent of iPods and playlists, and the relationships that inspired them, in a book that includes contributions from author Rick Moody, Blender editor Joe Levy, Magnetic Fields member Claudia Gonson, and many more.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Parmer Crossing
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: St Martins Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780312565527
- ISBN: 0312565526
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 1